Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Blog 12

1. How easy or difficult was the blogger?,… well it was not hard but it was not all that easy either, you really have to think about the question that you ask for us to answer on the blog. Thoughts about ourselves which not all of us do for more than a minute, for us to come to our conclusion that we are doing wrong, in anything, including how we treat the environment carelessly on our part. To criticize other peoples work and when necessary to add unique knowledge to stuff worth talking about. But seriously, I liked the class because it made you want to do your work, because the work is your work and well who can really put more pressure on you to do something other than yourself on a topic you actually like.
2. Blogger was relatively easy to work with, after you try a few things out and you see what you like, you’re good to go. The blog has been a fun experience, because it’s a nice way for me to have a timeline on myself and what I think about from week to week. I am honestly going to try to keep up with it.
3. 250 words are not hard at all, because when you’re answering the question, the words should come as nothing. Maybe a couple of blogs were a bit difficult but for the most part I judge a class by how I feel about the class at the end, and I feel good about this class. I worked hard, and earned what I got. There is relatively no pressure for me to do the blog, because I liked it.
4. I liked the deadline, well because I usually use that as a warning sign for me to get things done. The day and time is fine with me, because I am a late sleeper.
5. I liked interacting with the other bloggers because you really get who are the people who are trying in the class as well as what they are about. like some people are really for the environment and have other experiences from other countries that are interesting to read about, its all about thinking outside the box.
6. Comparing blogging to my other classes is that this is better than some of my other classes, because I want to be here and learn what is at hand.
7. I would definitely will try to keep up with the blog because I used to have a journal as a kid and always liked it because it showed who I was and what I have changed too.

3 comments:

*Ms. Nisha* said...

yes I thoguht the deadline was good too. I am alos a late night sleeper, not by choice though. ( work very late hours). i know for sure if there were no deadline, many people wouldn't get it done. I also found that reading about others from differnet countries who have had different experiences with water, electricity etc. I never really thought of how it would be to bathe with a bucket of water as I've read in another blog; or save a cup of water for 3 days used only to brush my teeth, like William donough spoke of. One day I will go through the green book again and do as many suggestions as I can in one day and through actually doing them, I will pick the ones I feel I can work with and commit to.

Marock said...

Oh, you liked deadline. Yeah, I agree with you a little bit about deadline. However, I do not think deadline is effective. It makes people stressful.

The World said...

I agree with you writing these blogs was not difficult at all. I do not fully agree with about the deadline, because as I have written in my Blog, I usually work during the weekend and getting up at 7 am so I could comment on the few people that posted their blogs was not fun at all. Anyway, at the end of the day, we do what we have to do.