Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Blog 1- Who am I

I am a 25 yr old college student; I stand at 5ft. 8in. I am a person who wants his future to be here already and since I have bullshitted a few years of my life to immediate satisfaction with the other sex whilst not pursuing a more dominant goal of academic achievement. I have always been into the law and arguing with anybody is like second nature for me. I am into law and politics and am going for a law degree… I used to be a pudgy 240 lb and worked my way to 169lb in 3 months through dedication and determination, so I figure school can't b any harder… some of my friends think I will have trouble getting there, but you have to use these haters as fuel for your fire....

A) The 2 thing I do for the environment is recycle and to try to use as much recycled paper as possible, trying to live in a paperless world

B) The concerns I have for the environment is that businesses should be forced to plant trees because of how much paper is used by their business.

No comments: