Sunday, September 14, 2008

Blog 1

I am a 26 yr old college student; I stand at 5ft. 8in. I am a person who wants his future to be here already and since I have bullshitted a few years of my life to the immediate satisfaction with the other sex whilst not pursuing the more dominant goal of academic achievement.
I have always been into the law and arguing with anybody is second nature for me. I am also into politics and am going for a law degree after Laguardia and John Jay. Right now I'm taking a Research paper class, An introduction to language class and an Internship. To top it all off I am also Tutoring students for API which stands for Academic Peer Instruction. I basically have a full load of work for the semester.

I used to be a pudgy 240 lb and eworked my way to 169lb in 3 months through dedication and determination, so I figure school can't be any harder… some of my friends think I will have trouble getting to my goal, but you have to use these haters as fuel for your fire....
-Brandon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great Brandon! THanks!